26/05/2014

REVIEW // The Body Shop Honey Bronzer


Who says pale girls can't bronze? The classy Body Shop Honey Bronzer (£13) is even light enough for us girls who look like we've never seen sunlight. Bronzers (used to contour, add extra dimensions and shape to the face) are usually harder to find for pale skin tones. Most bronzers would look muddy or fake, but not this one. And oh my, look at that gorgeous, reflecting, fancy packaging *drools*.


 I didn't specifically take any interest in this bronzer (although I am a big fan of the Body Shop) until I noticed Estee from www.essiebutton.com (go check her newly updated blog, I'm sure you'll love her posts as much as I do) recommended it in some alot of her Youtube videos. Her makeup always looks flawless, I mean FLAWLESS, and once I saw in a tutorial that the magical product she uses was The Body Shop Bronzer, I knew I had to have it.





I have the shade 01 (although I'm sure I could have bought a shade darker). This colour suits me well, it doesn't look orange at all or muddy and only takes a sweep of application with my RealTechniques Contour Brush (Core Collection) and my complexion automatically looks enhanced and more radiant (even if I'm not properly awake yet and I've just woken up at 7am..). 1 word: foolproof. 

In my opinion, the retail price of £13.00 is such a steal for 11g of product. Especially when The Body Shop has offers, deals and promotions on most of the time. I can't recommend this enough, so head along to The Body Shop, then swatch and watch this beautiful bronzer find a place in your shopping basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment